This time of year always carries a special significance for Faithful Fathering. We praise the Lord for the opportunities granted through your involvement in, and support of our efforts over this past fiscal year to encourage and equip dads to be faithful fathers. Dads that prioritize physical presence, are engaged emotionally and lead spiritually by example are the solution to many of the societal woes we face today.
THANK YOU for your commitment to Faithful Fathering. You are a blessing as we press forward on the journey the Lord has us on. This past year you have helped FF reach well over a thousand dads directly. Add to that this weekly communication to our network of dads and the regular guest appearances on KHCB’s “Vital Issues in the Christian Home” call in radio program, the reach extends to tens of thousands of dads across the year! God is great!
Faithful Fathering humbly seeks your continued support as we envision dads engaged in raising a godly generation. Our four-point platform/strategy to ILLUMINATE, EDUCATE, CONNECT and LEAD on the fathering front through core groups of dads in the Church has taken significant steps forward this past year. We feel it is the right strategy to expand our mission and bring the vision to realization.
As we move forward in obedience, Faithful Fathering asks for your continued:
- prayers for obedience to how the Lord wants to work through us;
- prayers for dads in the Church and community to be faithful fathers;
- involvement through offering of your
- time to initiate a core group of dads in your church;
- talent to help with marketing and social media; or
- network of connections to engage other dads in your circles.
- financial support as you are led. (Click GIVING OPTIONS to contribute in a variety of ways via our Faithful Fathering Single-Charity Fund, National Christian Foundation Houston.)
Please prayerfully consider how the Lord wants to work through you to encourage and equip dads in your church and surrounding community to be faithful fathers.
“See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.” – Malachi 4:5-6. The Lord has some heart turning to do and He is working through dads like you to encourage others to step up as the fathers He expects all of us to be – fathers the next generation needs.
This faithful father thanks you for being a faithful father.